Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
APK Editor is an amazing and powerful tool that can edit/hack apk files to do lots of things for fun. Furthermore, this app helps us do several stuffs such as string localization, background image replacement, layout re-architecting, and even ad eliminating, and permission removing, and so on. However, in order to use it well, you are required to have professional skills that are very easy to use. In this article, I will provide you with the entire guide based on APK Editor and what are the features, advantages and disadvantages are.
Features of using APK Editor:
- Change/Modify App name with Apk Editor pro
- Remove ad from an app
- Make an app that can move to SD card
- Remove unwanted permissions
Advantages of using APK Editor:
- Faster to Edit – For simple edits, it is often faster to make changes to a page using a text editor.
- Helps You Learn HTML – Text editors teach you to read HTML. They often have wizards and functions to do the more common tasks (like the basic page tags), but you’ll learn HTML if you use a text editor
- More Marketable – A Web Developer who can write HTML using a text editor will be more marketable than one who can only use a WYSIWYG editor.
Disadvantages of using APK Editor:
- Must Know HTML – While most HTML text editors can help with tags and suggest attributes and so on, this is no substitute for knowing HTML
- Steeper Learning Curve – Because you have to learn both HTML and the editor functions itself, a beginner will find a text editor more difficult to use.
- Harder to “Design” With – Some people find text editors more difficult to design pages in because they can’t visualize how the page will look from just the HTML.
Steps to Download APK Editor:
- Click on the link above to download Apk Editor File. Then wait for few seconds until it is downloading.
- Once it is downloaded then starts the installation process as shown below.
Procedure to install APK Editor:
- After downloading the app now navigate to Settings of your Android device and then open Security Settings.
- Under Device Administration, you will find an option named Unknown sources, just turn it on.
- Once you have turned it on then go back to downloads folder and locate the downloaded apk file.
- Tap on the file and press on Install.
- Wait for few seconds until the installation process is finished successfully.