EX Kernel Manager (EXKM) is an app which you can use to have control over your device hardware. It consists of so many special features such as optimization features which can be used for designing user interface. Furthermore, these materials are well-matched with Nexus 5, Nexus 6, and Nexus 5 X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One S, HTC One m7, HTC One m8, HTC One m9, Asus ZenFone 2 and several other devices. However, EXKM is one of the most significantly ultimate tools that allow performance modifications, maximizing battery life, configuring gestures or tweaking colour as well as sound.
Features of EX Kernel Manager App:
- Monitoring the Battery of your device: keep all information of your battery such as screen on time and idle drain
- CPU Setting: Max Freq. Min freq, governor profiles, CPU boost, hot plugging, thermal control, voltage control (requires kernel support).
- Graphics Settings: Max freq, min freq, governor
- Advanced Colour Control (requires kernel support): RGB controls, saturation, value, contrast and hue, save and apply custom profiles.
- Gesture Options (requires kernel support): sweep2wake, doubletapwake, sweep2sleep, haptic feedback, camera button, wake timeout and more
- User Settings: add any custom setting you want, plus you can easily import/export your custom settings and share with other clients.
- Sound Control (requires kernel support):
- CPU Times: Show frequency usage and deep sleep, sort by frequency or usage
- Update or Install ElementalX Kernel on Nexus 5, Nexus 6, and Nexus 5 X, Nexus 6P, Nexus 7 (2013), Nexus 9, HTC One S, HTC One m7, HTC One m8, HTC One m9.
- Kernel Backup (Nexus devices only): save and restore kernel backups
- Misc Setting: i/o scheduler, readahead, fsync, zRAM, KSM, USB fast charge, TCP congestion algorithm, last kernel log, magnetic cover control, entropy setting and much more!.
Simple Step To download EX Kernel Manager App:
- Downloading the EX Kernel Manager App is simple as you are required to click on the download button below.
- When you sight the browser at the bottom of the page then tap OK that will permit a downloading process to begin immediately.
- After waiting for few minutes, downloading process will be finished, which will take you to the installation page of the apk.
- Press on INSTALL then allows the installation process to complete.