Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fly GPS is an application that is launched for users to set the mock location on GPS that tricks the GPS by giving the wrong location. Additionally, this app makes your device believe that you are in a movement that is why this app is unique and grabs many Pokemon GO players attention. Through a simple search, it enables you to get several tutorials that can help make your path to set up Fly GPS to work with Pokemon GO.
Fly GPS is more useful than just using it with assured games such as it allows its clients to do several other interesting things that involve your Android instead of moving from wherever you are. This gives its users more advantage when utilizing this app as well as an interesting app for developers who need to tests apps.
Features and advantages of using Fly GPS:
- Virtually travel to any part of the world with an on-screen
- Through the use of ‘Google Search’ or ‘Coordinates Search,’ you will be able to find any location you are willing to visit.
- Your location mode is fixed if you set it to.
- It enables you to move your location mode.
- Option to add any location to your favorite.
- The on-screen Fly GPS with a joystick can be easily repositioned/relocated by dragging.
Disadvantages of using Fly GPS:
- Fly GPS does not have automated altitude and it rubber-bands a lot more, so it is prone to Soft bans.
- Using Pokemon GO GPS Spoofing on a Non-Rooted Android device doesn’t allow you use the app to its full potential, due to which you will face Rubber Banding effect. However, you can avoid Rubber Banding effect by covering your phone in an Aluminium foil.
How to Download Fly GPS:
- Using the link given below download your favorite version of Fly GPS APK.
- Use any web browser to download apk file and then wait for few seconds until it is downloaded.
- Now the APK is downloaded successfully.
How to Install Fly GPS:
- After downloading swipe the screen down to the notification bar and click on Fly GPS.
- You will view an Install blocked popup message. Click on the “Setting”.
- Once you are in the setting, you have to change it from “Verify app” to “UNKNOWN SOURCES”.
- This will disclose all of the messages as shown below. Click on “Allow this installation only” box is marked as enabled. Then tap on “OK”.
- Finally, tap on “Install” button then wait for few seconds and the Fly GPS APK will be installed on your Android device.