Fly GPS is an application that is launched for users to set the mock location on GPS that tricks the GPS by giving the wrong location. Additionally, this app makes your device believe that you are in a movement that is why this app is unique and grabs many Pokemon GO players attention. Through a simple search, it enables you to get several tutorials that can help make your path to set up Fly GPS to work with Pokemon GO.
Fly GPS is more useful than just using it with certain games such as it permits its users to do lots of other interesting things that involve your Android instead of moving from wherever you are. This gives its users more advantage when utilizing this app as well as an interesting app for developers who need to tests apps.
Features and advantages of using Fly GPS:
- Virtually travel to any part of the world with an on-screen
- Ability to navigate to any location using ‘Google Search’ or ‘Coordinates Search’.
- Fixed location mode.
- Move location mode.
- Option to add any location to your favorite.
- The on-screen Fly GPS with a joystick can be easily repositioned/relocated by dragging.
Disadvantages of using Fly GPS:
- Fly GPS does not have automated altitude and it rubber-bands a lot more, so it is prone to Soft bans.
- Using Pokemon GO GPS Spoofing on a Non-Rooted Android device doesn’t allow you use the app to its full potential, due to which you will face Rubber Banding effect. However, you can avoid Rubber Banding effect by covering your phone in an Aluminium foil.
How to Download Fly GPS:
- Using the link given below download your favorite version of Fly GPS APK.
- Use any web browser to download apk file and then wait for few seconds until it is downloaded.
- Now the APK is downloaded successfully.
How to Install Fly GPS:
- After downloading wipe down the notifications bar and then tap on Fly GPS.
- You will view an Install blocked popup message. Click on the “Setting”.
- That will show a few options and the “Verify apps” will be ticked then you have to change that into “UNKNOWN SOURCES”.
- That will reveal the Unknown sources message box as shown below. Click on “Allow this installation only” box is marked as enabled. Then tap on “OK”.
- Finally, tap on “Install” button then wait for few seconds and the Fly GPS APK will be installed on your Android device.