Root Explorer apk is one of the most famous and ultimate influential app that can be very easily be used. Furthermore, it is one of the most functional and useful file manager made especially for the root clients. Secured and all of the Android’s system can be obtained through this Root explorer. Not only that you can also download 100 percentage Original apk file through Root Explorer. Throughout this article, I will give you a detailed guide on utilizing Root Explorer.
Features of using Root Explorer:
- With the file manager, you are able to sort any files which you find difficult to solve. This gives the clients a unique and very vital feature that will encourage them to use Root Explorer.
- This app enables you to have full excess over your all hidden content that was secreted due to security purposes. This includes downloaded games and app data.
- You are permitted to open multiple taps that can be used to help the clients.
- Online storage, Dropbox and Google drive is supported through Root Explorer.
- This app consists of several important features that include multiple select for files, remount files, and send files via Bluetooth, email etc. Also, it has an SQLite database viewer.
Advantages of Root Explorer:
- Latest Update – Google frequently updates the Android operating system that provides the devices with new features each time it is updated as well as security patches and necessary bug fixes.
- Performances – after you have rooted, you are required to install custom ROM on your device that provides great improvements in terms of speed and functionality.
Through this app, you are able to back up your Data as Android system locks a few areas of storage (accessed by the system) for keeping the device safe. Deleting or modifying or even taking backup of those data is impossible until you root your Smartphone and gain SuperUser access.
- Bloatware – The term “bloatware” has become synonymous with manufacturer-installed applications. However, in real life situations, some of them are very helpful in nature, while others are useless. Because the apps come pre-installed, those are unlikely to be eliminated unless your Smartphone is rooted.
Disadvantages of Root Explorer:
- Security Concern – Though rooting a device is a simple step-by-step guide, the after effects of rooting is not really a child’s play. By default, your Smartphone manufacturer is held responsible in order to keep the measures of security secured.
- As the device is rooted then it enables you to have access to malware and other threats. So be careful and make sure how to effectively handle permissions to keep your Smartphone safe.
- Root at your own risk – Though a few new Smartphone launchers maintain the rooting, mainly lots of them are unlikely to persuade the process. You might void the warranty of the Smartphone once you root it.
How to Download Root Explorer:
- To download the apk click on the button below. Wait for a few seconds.
- Then open the downloaded app to your browser straightforwardly and be patient till it is completed successfully.
How to install Root Explorer:
- When you are done downloading then go to Android Menu>Settings. Here, find the security settings where you can enable/disable third party installations.
- After going to Security settings, find the option ‘Allow app installations from unknown sources’ and tick the box beside it to enable third party apps.
- Now go on to download the folder and start the installation process and wait for few seconds until the process is successfully finished.