Root Explorer apk is one of the most famous and ultimate influential app that can be very easily be used. Furthermore, it is one of the most functional and useful file manager made especially for the root clients. Secured and all of the Android’s system can be obtained through this Root explorer. Not only that you can also download 100 percentage Original apk file through Root Explorer. Throughout this article, I will give you a detailed guide on utilizing Root Explorer.
Features of using Root Explorer:
- Manage Files: – You can open and manage the files which you otherwise couldn’t have done with default android file manager on your device.
- Excess to Hidden Content:-You can view data that are hidden in android for security purposes such as data of the apps and games you downloaded.
- Multiple Tabs: – You can open multiple tabs in root explorer as you do in browsers.
- It supports Google Drive, Dropbox and other online storage.
- It has a SQLite database viewer, multiple select for files, remount files, and send files via Bluetooth, email etc and many more exciting features.
Advantages of Root Explorer:
- Latest Update – Google frequently updates the Android operating system that provide the devices with new features each time it is updated as well as security patches and necessary bug fixes.
- Performances – after you have rooted, you are required to install custom ROM on your device that provides great improvements in terms of speed and functionality.
- Back up your Data – Android system locks a few storage areas (accessed by system) for keeping the device safe. Deleting or modifying or even taking backup of those data is impossible until you root your Smartphone and gain SuperUser access.
- Bloatware – The term “bloatware” has become synonymous with manufacturer-installed apps. But in reality, a few of them are quite useful in nature, while others are useless. Because the apps come pre-installed, those can’t be removed unless you root your Smartphone.
Disadvantages of Root Explorer:
- Security Concern – Though rooting a device is a simple step-by-step guide, the after effects of rooting is not really a child’s play. By default, your Smartphone manufacturer is held responsible to take care of most of the security measures. Once you root your Android Smartphone, your device becomes open to malware and other threats. So be careful and make sure how to effectively handle permissions to keep your Smartphone safe.
- Root at your own risk – Though a few new Smartphone makers support rooting, most of them don’t encourage the process. You might void the warranty of the Smartphone once you root it.
How to Download Root Explorer:
- To download the apk click on the button below. Wait for a few seconds.
- Then open the downloaded app to your browser straightforwardly and be patient till it is completed successfully.
How to install Root Explorer:
- When you are done downloading then go to Android Menu>Settings. Here, find the security settings where you can enable/disable third party installations.
- After going to Security settings, find the option ‘Allow app installations from unknown sources’ and tick the box beside it to enable third party apps.
- Now go on to download the folder and start the installation process and wait for few seconds until the process is successfully finished.