Here is superb news for all peoples who are having trouble with files transfer. If you want to share photos, videos and even Apps with your friends and you are not aware of the best and quickest mean of files transfer. Stop worrying about it! Now you can do a quick file transfer an App known as “SHAREit latest APK 4.5.18_ww (4040518)”. It is a free application and you can easily download it on your smartphones, computers, and tablets. You can easily transfer your files without using any internet connection. You can use direct Wifi connection to enhance the speed of file transfer.
It is a free App with quickest file transfer option without using any cloud storage and internet connection. It can easily transfer data up to five devices. By easily connecting the app with the device, you can transfer data within few minutes. It also has an option of a clone for data sharing. It does not require any specified platform for data transfer. All you need is to install the application on your device.
Furthermore, this app provides multiple platforms, which may cause some issues of slow speed. Devices are not required to connect with either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi they will be connected with a hot spot. The drawback of this App is sometimes it stuck during file transfer. In this case, the user needs to restart this app again.
- You may share files whenever you want without any restriction of internet connection.
- Transfer data with high speed without losing quality.
- Share data with various platforms like; phones, computers, tablets, Android, iOS & Windows phone etc.
- Transfer not only photos, videos, and music but also applications and any other files.
- You can transfer all data of your old phone to the new one in just one click.
- SHAREit Latest Version 4.5.18 Download
You can download this application from Google Play Store. The APK file of this application can also be downloadable from the official website of SHAREit without paying a single penny.
- Install the App from Google Play Store
- Open-File Manager, select SHAREit App and set it as the default mode.
- Open the App for file transfer, tap on the send button, and select the files you want to share.
- If your file transfer requires extra speed it will automatically turn on the Wi-Fi and turned it off after completion of file transfer.
- Receiving device also required to have the same version of SHAREit