UC Browser is a substitute for most of the Internet browser that you are able to find for Android. Furthermore, this app has an easy interface that can also be more than enough to enjoy surfing the web. UC Browser is one of the easily useable apps that gives its clients many reasons to download. In this article, I will talk you through the main features of utilizing UC Browser as well as the advantages and disadvantages.
- Increased download speed: – With UC Browser for Android, you will get the fastest speed of downloading than any other browsers available on android market.
- Increased browsing speed:-It is provided with the latest technology of browsing that provides you with a lightning speed fast and seamless browsing that you will enjoy your internet experience more than ever on your Android device.
- Manage files on your device: – It provides you with an advanced way of managing files on your device.
- Add-Ons: – Add-Ons are the unique features of UC browser in android devices. You can install add-ons as that you do in your PC in Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Top sites and recommended sites:-Recommends best and top sites for a specific purpose such as fashion, gaming, entertainment, etc.
- Smooth User Experience: No more frozen pages. Enjoy the smoothest Internet surfing. Your search results instantly appear, quick access to socializing, web searching and entertaining.
- Cricket Card Feature: UC Browser adds special Cricket feature for Cricket fans. Most updated Cricket match lives, scores and related information can easily be searched.
- Data Saving: UC Browser compresses data, speeds up navigation and helps you save a lot of cellular data traffic. The more you browse the more data you can save with UC Browser.
- Ad Block: Ad block functionality blocks different forms of ads that affect your browse experience. It helps you visit WebPages Ad-Free on your android devices, no more pop-up banner ads.
- Videos for all tastes: UC Browser allows you to watch movie and TV series. The menu categorizes videos in different tastes: humor, clips, girls, anime, trailers, or even war films.
- Facebook Mode: This unique feature speeds up Facebook regardless of your network condition. UC Browser always finds the way to increase your network speed.
- Night Mode: Switch to night mode on UC Browser to read more comfortably at night.
Advantages of using UC Browser:
- The gesture controls that can use to perform different actions are very good.
- The ability to switch tabs
- The ability to search through voice commands.
- UC Browser offers a night mode so that you can browse even without much light and without straining your eyes.
- There is a special compliment for Facebook that lets you move around the popular social network in a fast and easy way.
Disadvantages of using UC Browser:
- It doesn’t surpass the best browsers for Android, such as Firefox, Chrome, or Dolphin Browser. The latest updates, nevertheless, make it a solid alternative.
How to Download UC Browser:
- In order to download the apk click on the button below. Wait for a few seconds.
- Then open the downloaded app to your browser straightforwardly and be patient till it is completed successfully.
How to install UC Browser:
- After the app is downloaded then install the apk.
- Click on the install button that will show you a green button saying “Accept”, press on the button.
- Wait until the installation process is complete.
- Snap open and press accept and select your favorite choices.