Zooper widget pro is an application that is designed to bring several features to your home screen. Furthermore, it is a minimal, classy, extremely customizable, and battery friendly. Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it’s running – even with 10 widgets on your screen it won’t exceed more than 10 megabytes. Also, the Zooper widget comes with a good selection of built-in templates, most of which provide a clock and the date, while a few include the weather, battery level and more. In this article, I will provide Zooper users a full guide on how it works and what are the features, advantages, and disadvantages are.
The feature of Zooper Widget Pro APK:
- Sample templates included no need to download anything else.
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, a number to text…)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple time zones on the same widget
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
Advantages of Zooper Widget Pro APK:
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and “module” click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support battery
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support ONLY
Disadvantages of Zooper Widget Pro APK:
- Zooper and Zooper Pro have both disappeared from the Play Store.
- Zooper has been updated in ages, though. Zooper is coming up on three years with no updates, and it’s starting to show.
Procedure to Download Zooper Widget Pro APK:
- Using the link above download the apk and wait for few seconds until it is downloading.
- Once it is downloaded then starts the installation process as stated below.
Procedure to install Zooper Widget Pro APK:
- After downloading the app now navigate to Settings of your Android device and then open Security Settings.
- Under Device Administration, you will find an option named Unknown sources, just turn it on.
- Once you have turned it on then go back to downloads folder and locate the downloaded apk file.
- Tap on the file and press on Install.
- Wait for few seconds until the installation process is finished successfully.